01. Ore Geology (undergraduate & postgraduate);
02. Ore Microscopy - Lab (undergraduate & postgraduate);
03. Igneous Petrology (undergraduate & postgraduate);
04. Microscopy of Igneous Rocks - Lab (undergraduate & postgraduate);
05. Non-Metallic Mineral Deposits having Clay Mineralogy a part (postgraduate);
06. Geochemistry (undergraduate)
07. Geochemical Exploration (postgraduate);
08. Microscopy of Minerals - Lab (undergraduate);
09. Mineralogy (undergraduate & postgraduate)
10. Geology for Metallurgical Engineering (undergraduate);
11. Special paper on orthomagmatic ore deposits (postgraduate);
12. Course work for Ph.D. scholars
13. Supervised on research seminar paper for the undergraduate & postgraduate students;
14. Field training programs for the undergraduate & postgraduate students.
15. Conducted course work and training programs during employment with the CG&CRI, CSIR on "Identification of stone and defect in glass" and "Petrographic analysis of ceramic and refractory raw materials and finished products" for the experts from industry and students (undergraduate, postgraduate & PhD scholars) from academic institutes.
I am specialized in conducting research in the field of ore deposits related to the igneous system such as platinum group elements (PGE), chromite and Ni-Cu-sulfides. It involves petrology, geochemistry and isotopic studies of the ultramafic-mafic rocks. In addition, I address the issues related to chemical evolution of the Earth’s mantle.
For more on research activities see my research websites: http://sites.google.com/site/sisirgeology/ & http://research.amnh.org/eps/staff